As we enter the New Year, we are all trying to follow those resolutions and changes we’d like to make–with most resolutions being about making improvements . But have you thought about your website? The New Year is the perfect time to give your current website a facelift; and if you don’t have a site, you might want to consider getting one.
Why Updating Your Site is Important
There are many reasons you may want to update your current site, including:
- Your existing one doesn’t reflect your current brand/message
- It is not attracting the best clients
- You are using an outdated theme and/or technologies
- Your site is slow
- You are experiencing high bounce rates
- Outdated security
- SEO is not performing
- Calls to action are lacking
- Your site is not mobile friendly/compatible
Why You Need a Website
Many businesses think they don’t need a website. In today’s ever changing and fast moving environment, a website can really only be a positive addition to your overall business/marketing plan. Take a look at some of the things that a well-design website can do for you:
- Gain brand credibility
- Keep your customers/clients Informed and up-to-date
- Your business message is always accessible — 24/7/365
- Provides the ability to target a larger market
- It can provide an additional medium to showcase your business
- Improve customer service
Amari Consulting Can Help
We at Amari Consulting understand the importance of a well-developed website. We also understand you shouldn’t just change your website just for the sake of changing.
We can help you develop and/or update your site and help drive more customers to your business. We know that website design and development is a very important and demanding process; therefore, we use our expertise and experience to create powerful, yet beautiful websites that are designed individually for each client.
Whether you need new plugins, a new design, SEO services or even overall marketing services, we can help. And we will also work with you to stay within that ever-important budget.
Give us a call or send us an email and we will help you with your website and branding!